Popular Posts

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Luci Inflatable Solar Latern

I ran across an item I just felt I had to share with everyone! This is one of those “Why didn’t I think of that?” tools. Before I go any further I do not get anything for writing a review so this is uncompensated.


The Luci Inflatable Solar Lantern is an outstanding item to have for emergencies! We have had one for a while now and have used it during a power outage. The one we have has also been kid tested and approved! The little ones have tossed, stepped on and otherwise abused the thing for several days with no issues!




Over the last week I have used charged and used the lantern over and over again. The lantern has worked flawlessly. Now the light it gives off is not going to replace the lights in the house but it does light up a room. The ingenious design is simple and effective. I’ve been leaving it out on the porch and then bringing the lantern back in at dusk. Even on cloudy days the lantern seems to charge enough to work for hours.


Each night I have used the lantern or tested the lantern the light has ran for several hours. More than enough to last from dusk till bedtime. I’ve even left the lantern on overnight and have found it working in the morning. About six hours, let’s not talk about my schedule and lack of eight hours every day!



Besides some flashlights, camping lanterns and other power outage tools I would highly recommend you purchase at least one of these. I now own half a dozen! I plan on sticking a couple in our Get Home Bags and power outage kit!!!!!

As Always,
Stay Safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment